REGISTRATION FEES 2019
Registration fees are as follows and include QCSA rego, insurance, Nike ball (for junior players) and all game fees.
All fees must be paid prior to the first game, if not paid, you will not be allowed to play.
Get started vouchers are able to be used.
A multi-player discount of $10 for the second and each subsequent player of the same family also applies providing they register and pay at the same time
Junior members start at age 6 (born 2012 or earlier)
Guide to additional costs:
- Shorts and Socks (emerald green) available from Scenic Rim Sports Beaudesert for $34 (based on 2017 costs) - compulsory
- Soccer boots (from $40 upwards) – compulsory
- Shin pads (from $10 upwards) – compulsory
- Club Supporter Shirt available from the clubhouse $35 – optional
- 2019 Scenic Rim Sport Pack are available. Click here more for details.
NB. Scenic Rim Sports adjacent to Aldi in Beaudesert.
If players/parents have any questions regarding the fee structure, or payment of fees, please feel free to contact Jenni Snow (Treasurer) email@example.com for assistance.